Rave On! Rock On!

29 June, 2011

Posted by Mika at 10:50 AM

(From top left): Cyrus and Karen; (down left) Jerwyn; (top center) ME, Liezl and Tiny; (down center) Santa; (top right) Ulryck and Gwenn.




My last day with my events team (RAVE) before I left the Philippines. I love being a part of this group, not only because we are called the A-LIST team, but because they became my good friends. We organized a lot of big events all year round. We barely sleep when we have to prepare for an event, but it's all worth it in the end. I miss those days, I miss working with them :)

4 comments:

MM on June 29, 2011 at 1:11 PM said...

Nice shot, sis! :)

Mika on June 29, 2011 at 9:09 PM said...

Thanks! :))

Jan n Jer on June 30, 2011 at 7:11 AM said...

Great group shot...looks like a fun bunch!

clavs on July 1, 2011 at 12:09 AM said...

It was always fun doing picture taking with our barkadas! mine is here sis: http://clavsupclose.blogspot.com/2011/06/shoot-me.html
clavs

 

It Can Be Anything... Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei