Hang In There!

28 September, 2011

Posted by Mika at 11:40 PM


I plan to turn our second bedroom into a craft room so I can have my own space. Right now I am currently using our dining table as my desk. It is big and I have all the space I need but when it is time for us to eat, I always have to remove my stuff and set it aside to make room for the plates.
Almost everyday I have to set the dining table as my work desk
and in a few hours I have to turn it back to what it supposed to be -
a table where we can eat.

I have a lot of ideas for my craft room and I am really looking forward to it.
A week ago we went to a local town bazaar and I saw this pink wood sign. I automatically pictured it inside my dream craft room. I think it will look well in it plus it attracts positive energy the way it says "It's all good!"

What do you think?


Happy Pink Friday!

6 comments:

Lovingly Mama on September 30, 2011 at 10:02 AM said...

now im envious! waaa i would love to have a crafts room so that i can explore my creative juices there! :D

Pink Thoughts on September 30, 2011 at 10:04 AM said...

All is good indeed! Very PINK positive! ^_^

Thanks for faithfully joining and supporting Pink Fridays! Muah!

Dhemz on September 30, 2011 at 3:49 PM said...

pretty neat! I like you idea...thanks for sharing!

Jessica on September 30, 2011 at 4:39 PM said...

I like the sign...so positive, visiting for PF, hope that you can visit me back here too

http://www.jessysadventure.com/2011/09/pink-jewelry-box.html

cassandrasminicorner on September 30, 2011 at 10:37 PM said...

That is a good idea! Like that sign and it is true..

Visiting from PF!

Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/09/pink-friday-princesses-album.html

http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2011/09/pink-friday-90-tea-set.html

Lalah on October 2, 2011 at 10:01 PM said...

Go for it Mika, I love the idea. And when you do, please share a tutorial or two... I love to craft too, but couldnt find the time to do it. :(

 

It Can Be Anything... Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei