The All Time Favorite Desert

31 July, 2011

Posted by Mika at 8:03 PM


Everybody loves ice cream, it's the all time favorite desert. THE PLUSH HORSE - Ice Cream Parlour is one of the best ice cream shops I've tasted . They have different flavors and most of them are unique plus they have big scoop servings. The first time I went there I ordered Cookie Dough and for the second time around I ordered SUPERMAN. Yes, the flavor is called Superman. It is a combination of bubble gum, strawberry and banana---IT WAS DELICIOUS!

I must say I tasted different brands of ice cream but it's nothing like the Plush Horse's home made ice cream. This is now my favorite ice cream shop.

11 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher on July 31, 2011 at 9:51 PM said...

Ice cream of any color is pretty good stuff, isn't it?

DON’T LET THAT YELLOW GO TO YOUR HEAD

Don’t let that yellow go to your head!
Simply be glad it’s not puce or red!
Give thanks for the color dear to your heart:
Honey and lemon and cream— a good start!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Yellow-Skirted Sweeper

Liz on July 31, 2011 at 9:52 PM said...

oh yum!

Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash on July 31, 2011 at 10:42 PM said...

hmmm looks yummy! Blessings, Debbie

Marites on August 1, 2011 at 8:55 AM said...

am not an ice cream lover but i might try this one. My MYM is up here.

Kim, USA on August 1, 2011 at 9:49 AM said...

This for sure refreshes me, yumm!!

MYM

Chubskulit Rose on August 1, 2011 at 12:36 PM said...

Can I have some please?

Golden champagne Mangoes, hope you can come and see. Have a nice week.

❀~Myrna~❀ on August 1, 2011 at 8:19 PM said...

That looks delicious !

My Yellow Pic

The Escapist on August 1, 2011 at 11:23 PM said...

one scoop? that's one GIANT scoop! hahaha!

inggit sarap kumain ng ice cream kahit malamig dito ;P

Unknown on August 2, 2011 at 1:48 AM said...

may i taste? very colorful and im sure its yummy too :)

happy RT!

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com/2011/08/she-heart-junks.html

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/08/365203-209.html

http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/08/tacsiyapo.html

please come and see my entries too, thanks!

Mika on August 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM said...

@Escapist---Yes! believe or not, that's their 1 scoop size ice cream :)

@Vhen- sure you may! :P

Anonymous said...

I like to try this...my kids would drool over this....hahaha I can just imagine.Ruzzel

 

It Can Be Anything... Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei