The Cover

24 July, 2011

Posted by Mika at 11:25 PM
I have a friend who is a total book addict. Whenever she goes to the mall it is a must to drop by a bookstore. She has hundreds of books and still counting. Her birthday is a few days away so I decided to buy her a gift, I know that a book will be the perfect gift for her. As I roam around the bookstore, this book "EVERMORE" by Alyson Noel caught my eyes. I was not planning to buy the book but because it looks interesting, I went home with some books with me including this one. I already started reading it and I am happy that I bought this book. I cannot wait to finish it and buy the next one.

3 comments:

Reader on July 25, 2011 at 7:02 PM said...

Hahaha! So glad to have rubbed off my love of reading to you ;)

Love that book!

My entry is also about a book that you are familiar with ;P

Gemma Wiseman on July 25, 2011 at 7:32 PM said...

It's wonderful when a book cover is tempting enough to venture into reading the bok!

Liz on July 25, 2011 at 10:00 PM said...

I'll get a copy of that book. :)

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

 

It Can Be Anything... Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei