Celebrating 4th of July in Chicago

05 July, 2011

Posted by Mika at 12:19 AM

Happy 4th of July!

Some shots from the parade: Southpaw of the Chicago White Sox, Tommy Hawk of the Chicago Hawks, Benny the bull of the Chicago Bulls, Sparkey of the Chicago Fire, The stickmen and woman; Uncle Sam, Lady Liberty and Pres Lincoln, the midget kissy mascot and Staley of the Chicago Bears.

She is Kayleigh my boyfriend's niece.
It's her first 4th of July celebration and her first tootsie roll candy :)

The guys are playing bags while we are waiting for the fireworks show.

Delicious treats

Our friend Tom's nieces at the parade.

Light up the sky with fireworks...God Bless America!

RubyTuesday

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose on July 5, 2011 at 5:27 PM said...

Such a cutie your daughter is.

My Ruby Tuesday, please come and see.

Mika on July 5, 2011 at 7:25 PM said...

Haha....thanks for your nice compliment, but that is not my daughter, she is my boyfriend's niece )I need to make my description clear next time. I'm pretty sure her parents will be happy to know you think she is cute :)

 

It Can Be Anything... Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei